Majolica Majorica Lash Bone Mascara Base Review

Sunday, August 11, 2013
Here is a mascara base which I don't hear many rave reviews about (at least in English). It is the Majolica Majorica Lash Bone Black Fiber Mascara Base.

Performance:
I have really thin, sparse, short and straight lashes. No matter what mascara I use, I can never make my eyelashes stand out or noticeable... that is until I found this baby. It comes with a plastic white wand and a curved comb. There are tiny black fibers on the comb that detached and connects onto your own eyelashes. The  plastic comb allows me to get each of my lashes very easily and the curve allows me to get all my lashes. I notice a big difference when I use this before mascara and when I don't use it. It makes my eyelashes look longer, volumized and more defined, yet still very natural at the same time. The way it holds a curl blows me away because the curl does not droop at all. Basically, it does everything I expected from  a good mascara base. I love this more than the Kate Mascara base - review coming soon.

I can't really say anything about whether or not it prevents smudging as I believe that function belongs in the realm of the mascara.

The plastic comb allows for easily application and the curve allows the user to reach most of their eyelashes. The small fibers detaches from the comb attaches onto the eyelashes, creating longer lengths for mascara to adhere to, thus creating longer and more volumized eyelashes.
 
Price: 18 000Won (I bought this at Olive Young, a Korean store) or 1200Yen (f you're in Japan )
 
What I love about it:
- The plastic comb is easy to use on my short and sparse eyelashes
- It holds a curl all day even on my stubborn lashes
- It makes my eyelashes more defined, longer, and volumized while still looking really natural
- Fibers adhere to lashes really well, so you don't need to worry about it falling off and getting into your eye (unless your product is dysfunctional)
 
What I don't love about it:
- Expensive, but well worth the money, especially if compared to department store brands.
- can be difficult to find if you're outside of Asia
 
 
Rating: A + (HG status)
 
I would and have repurchased this. Although it is a bit expensive, it is well worth the money as it performs better than anything I've ever tried. I love this. It is hard to find anything that performs this well on my Asian eyelashes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ChrissieTee. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top