[MOTD] Falsies + Berry Lips with Bite Beauty Kir Royale

Monday, December 14, 2015

Back in university, I used to be obsessed with falsies. It was when I first started using makeup and I was so shocked by how different my eyes could look with falsies. One of my friends who loved makeup at that time wouldn't leave the door without the Shu Uemura Farfallina daily. Unlike her, I didn't have the guts, and still don't, to wear falsies everyday. I also couldn't afford to bust out $20+ for it. So I started small with the drugstore Ardell lashes and progressed onto Quo lashes. Eventually I started accumulating so many pairs that I started storing them in a box. The fact is, I don't ever wear falsies unless it's a formal event and over the years, I haven't been to that many - at least not as many as the pairs of falsies I have.

Today, I decided to bust a pair out and just let my makeup crazed self go cray cray with the shadows and the falsies and as you can see - even at cray cray level, it looks pretty neutral. Normally I would have hid the lash band with a black liquid liner but my Kat Von D Tattoo liner just went out of ink today.




(*Ops almost forgot the star of the show - Bite Beauty in Kir Royale. )

Products Used

I'm wearing a pair of falsies I got from eBay many years ago. I can't remember exactly which seller I purchased from nor what the style is called. All I remember is that it was ridiculously cheap compared to how much I was paying per pair in the drugstore.  Here is a link to something that looks similar - falsies.

On my lips is Bite Beauty's Luminous Creme Lipstick in Kir Royale which I got using my Sephora Reward Points last month. Although the pictures are picking out the pinks in it, it's definitely more red in real life. If you missed out on the Kir Royale mini kit, don't worry, I heard that they will be releasing a full size. I applied using the bullet and then smoothed out the edges with a brush. For a more accurate colour swatch, please take a look at this swatch. 

Additional Products
Aritaum Shine Fix Eyes in #13 Brown Bunny
Aritaum Shine Fix Eyes in #2 Pink Oyster
Innisfree Ampoule Intense Cushion #21
Nature Republic Botanical Cake Eyebrow
essence eyeliner in Teddy
Nars Laguna Bronzing Powder
Nars Orgasm Blush
Tony Moly Circle Lens Mascara
Darkness Lash Glue

2 comments:

  1. I love this look! So sleek, simple but still eye-catching thanks to the lip color and the eyelashes!
    I never wear false lashes, but got two or three stored just in case - I'll try to do something similar with them! :)

    ReplyDelete

ChrissieTee. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top