[REVIEW] THE FACE SHOP: White Tree Snow Exfoliating Foam Cleanser

Thursday, October 8, 2015
Hi everyone! How’s your day going? Today I will be reviewing The Face Shop White Tree Snow Exfoliating Foam Cleanser which is part of the White Tree Snow line up which describes itself as "The Face Shop White Tree Snow is a revolutionary whitening skin care line that contains vitamin A, B, E and also 200 times more vitamin C than apples, boosts an outstanding whitening effect while maximizing skin hydration. Mineral rich hot spring water soothes troubled skin, promotes skin renewal and protects skin from radicals and environmental damage.” 


"Rich foam cleanser with gentle micro granules lifts off debris and traces of makeup for thoroughly cleansed, lucent skin."



Extract of vitamin C-packed Finnish Vitamin Tree is fermented maximize its benefits. 

Mineral rich Spa Water of Yukawa, Japan, moisturizes thirsty skin and adds a dewy glow.

DIRECTIONS: Dispense a small amount into wet pass and lather up. Gently massage all over face and rinse thoroughly with warm water.

CAUTION: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on broken or abraded skin. Keep entirely clear of eye area. If product entered eyes, wash immediately. Do not rub. If irritation occurs consult ophthalmologist or physician. 

EXFOLIATING FOAM CLEANSER: Luminous revealing foam cleanser

Although it comes in a squeeze tube, I haven't had any issues of the product building up and sticking to the opening like I do with some other cleansers.

The micro granules are so fine that at a first glance, it looks like a regular foam cleanser.

Even spread out, it's still hard to spot the granules. 

You can kind of start to see them now.

Although it is a foaming cleanser, it only creates a little bit of foam. However, it's still milky and slippery when you add water to it.


PERFORMANCE
It’s important to note that this cleanser has real, solid micro granules. Although they are so small, they can still feel abrasive if your skin isn’t wet when you use them. This is why it’s really important to foam up this cleanser with water before applying it on the face. The foam makes it more more slippery on your skin and it’s less abrasive. 

Although I am not the biggest fan of exfoliators with granules, I find this product is pretty nice to use because it’s quite gentle and I can really massage the tiny granules into small areas like the sides of my nose. The granules are so small that unless I rub hard on my face (which I shouldn’t do in the first place), I can hardly feel them. It rinses off easily and doesn’t leave my skin feeling tender or squeaky.

Does it make my skin brighter as it claims? Most if not all exfoliators will claim to make your skin brighter - that’s the purpose of exfoliators! They remover dead skin cells and that alone allows your skin to shine. Despite having claims of vitamin extracts from a Finnish Vitamin tree and mineral water from Japan, I'm not quite sure how much these can do for your skin as cleansers tend to be only your skin for only a brief amount of time. If you're trying the whole range from the White Tree Snow line, then it's likely that those ingredients will be beneficial but as I am only trying the exfoliator, I'd say those claims are almost negligible.

Despite that being said, I would say that this exfoliator is one of the nicer ones I’ve tried. It gentle, non stripping, and not overly abrasive and it makes my skin look and feel nice and soft afterwards,If you are looking for an exfoliator with granules, I’d recommend this. 

If you're looking for exfoliators with granules that melt, I'd recommend trying the famous Skinfood Black Sugar Honey Mask, which I've reviewed here or the Skinfood Lavender Tea Salt Mask Foam which I've also reviewed here

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ChrissieTee. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top