Skinfood Lavender Tea Salt Mask Foam Review

Monday, January 20, 2014



"A foaming cleanser infused with lavender tea and Himalayan salt that helps moisturize skin while washing away dirt and oil. Leaves skin soft and supple, like a facial mask does."

To Use: Dispense an ample amount onto wet palms and lather. Massage skin and wash off with lukewarm water. Splash with cold water for astringent effects. 

Packaging:
It is in a simple, soft plastic, off-white squeeze tube with a soft lilac twist on lid. Some people may prefer a flip lid but since I don't use this everyday, I don't feel too bothered by it. It has a cute drawing of a salt shaker with lavender. Very simple. Very cute.


Product: 
You can easily squeeze the product out of the tube. It comes out like a thick cream with a lot of salt bits. You can definitely feel the salt but it feels very soft and gentle. It lathers up easily.

Like in the instructions, I highly recommend you to apply this product onto wet skin as it will be less abrasive.

Scent: 
It smells mostly like salt and a little bit of lavender lol. It smells relaxing and it's not overwhelming at all.

Performance:
I've had this product for over a year now. I think it was one of the first products I bought after arriving in Korea. I had recieved a sample packet of it at first and I really liked it. It's a gentle and effective exfoliator that is easy to use and smells great. It doesn't feel too abrasive nor does it strip my skin's moisture.  After washing off this product, I definitely see an immediate brightness to my skin - probably because the dead skin cells have been washed off.  My skincare products also absorb more easily after using this.  I usually use this product once or twice a week when I don't want to go through the hassle of leaving on and washing off the Skinfood Black Sugar Mask. In terms of exfoliation, I think both products are great. The Black Sugar Mask do seem to give more moisture to my skin in the long run though.

What I Love About It:
- smells really nice - very relaxing
- doesn't feel too abrasive even though it contains salt
- makes my skin feel softer
- makes my skincare products absorb more easily
- doesn't strip my skin of its moisture
- doesn't give my skin that squeaky clean feel
- easy to squeeze out of the tube
- easy to wash off
- affordable
- cute packaging

What I Don't Love About It:
- nothing

Ingredients:

Overall: 
I think this is a lovely product. I definitely recommend it because it's gentle yet effective.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

ChrissieTee. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top