Skinfood Argan Oil Silk Hair Mask Pack Review

Monday, January 13, 2014


When I first used this product, I didn't think much of it. At that time, my hair was already really healthy. It wasn't shiney, but it was smooth and silky. When I started dyeing my hair, it became really dry. It felt really dry and tangled. It wasn't until then that I truly discover the wonders of this product.

Claims:
" A hair mask pack that contains nourishing argan oil and silk to transform dry, damaged hair into healthy shiny tresses."

Instructions:
" After shampooing, remove excess water and apply to damp hair. Leave on for 5 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water."

You really have to follow these instructions in order to get the best effect from this product. 

INGREDIENTS: Skinfood usually has all the ingredients listed in English on their products.


Price: 7900Won for 200ml - about $7.5U.S.

Performance:
Usually after shampooing my hair, I towel try it before applying this product on. Then I go watch YouTube or do something for 10 minutes (sometimes I leave it on for 15minutes) before I rinse this product off. After drying, my hair feels so silky that it's like I have never dyed it before. One time, my hair felt so smooth and silky that it wouldn't even stay in my hair clip, it would just slip off - that is what I call truly silky. The effects on the hair eventually wears off as the weeks go by, so you really might have to use this once a week to keep your hair looking silky and smooth.  My hair definitely feels a lot healthier after the use of this product. I can absolutely feel it, but I'm not really sure as to whether or not it made my hair more shiney.  Regardless of that, this product has become of those items that I must have with me, wherever I live. No other product makes my hair feel this good and it's rather convenient and mess free. 

Even though it is an argan oil mask pack, it does not feel oily at all. When I apply it to my towel dry wet hair, it melts in with the water. It just feels like a regular conditioner. 

One thing I noticed about this product that I really didn't like is the scent. I have a hard time describing it but I think smells like rubber to me. 

I think if you already have really healthy hair that have never been dyed before, this product might not do much for you but if you have rough, tangled, or dry hair, you may see quite an improvement with the continual use of this product. 

What I Love About It:
- makes my hair smooth and silky thus extremely effective
- you can feel results after just once use
- conveniently housed in a hygenic squeeze tube.
- very affordable
- easy to use

What I Don't Love About It:
- the scent

Score: A+ 
This is a must have item for me. Every time I dye my hair, I have to use this product to make my hair feel healthy again. I don't have any other hair product that does what this product does for me. It's definitely a winner in the hair department and I will continue to buy this product until it stops being effective.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ChrissieTee. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top