[REVIEW] Ryeo Anti - Hair Loss Shampoo

Tuesday, November 24, 2015
Due to being under a high amount of stress this past half year, I've been losing a lot of hair. It's gotten so bad that I'm constantly conscious of a certain area around my temple. During this time I began to use the Ryeo Anti-Hair loss shampoo.

Find a good shampoo in Korea can be overwhelming as there are many to chose from and the sizes are often quite large - around 710ml. Ryeo has been my favourite brand of hair care so far. To suit people with different hair needs, they have come out with many ranges and colour coded their products.  In the case of the product I am reviewing, Anti-Hair Loss is purple. You can find Ryeo almost everywhere in Korea - Aritaum, HomePlus, OliveYoung, etc.



Ryeo Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo is meant for people with oily scalp. As with all Ryeo hair care products, it contains several herbal ingredients. With Anti-Hair Loss version, the main herbal ingredients are ginseng, baekjain, peony, and wormwood extract. Additional ingredients like  ginseng, honey, bokryeong, and saengjihwang are use to strengthen hair follicles. Ginseng, black beans, green tea, and dangyak are used to add nutrition to the sculpt.

One of the things I noticed about this shampoo right away is its strong herbal scent. It's so strong that it tickles my nose the way peppermint does. While it's not overly offensive, I'm not particularly fond of it. The scent lingers on my hair even after rinsing and drying. It lathers up nicely and cleans my hair sufficiently. I haven't noticed my hair feeling particularly dry nor oily so I'd say this is a very decent shampoo.

Now for the big question, does it help with my hair loss? Yes, it does but it doesn't stop hair loss entirely.  I've been using this shampoo for over half a year now and after switching to another brand of shampoo, I notice a significant increase in hair loss.

Overall, this is a decent shampoo that will help slightly with hair loss. I really enjoy Ryeo hair products but this was was just average to me. If you're just looking for a good shampoo, I recommend trying their original version (the one in red bottle). 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the recommendation! :) I'm dealing with hair loss as well and especially after bleaching + dyeing my hair lately. I think I'll give this shampoo a try. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so Chrissie it doesnt show a significant changes on lessen the hair loss ? :( im wondering what shampoo do u recommend besides this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Sorry about the late response, I didn't notice significant difference in the hair loss area with this shampoo. I haven't pursued the anti-hair loss market since then so I can't really recommend anything :/

      Delete

ChrissieTee. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top