Missha Flower Bouquet Cherry Blossom Cleansing Oil Review

Thursday, April 17, 2014
Hello everyone, today I have a requested review. It is for Missha's Flower Bouquet Cherry Blossom Fresh Cleansing Oil. 


Before this, I've used a few of the Shu Uemura cleansing oils and Nature Republic's Chamomile Cleansing Oil (which you can read about in my previous post). Shu Uermura's cleansing oils are definitely my favorites but Missha's Flower Bouquet Cherry Blossom Fresh Cleansing Oil is definitely pretty good as well.

As you can, I've only been using the 30ml sample that I receieved with my purchase. The full product is at 150ml. 30ml has lasted me for quite some time, and I definitely think it's enough for me to do a review on it. 

As you can see, it is clear like water.

Here are some pictures from Missha's website.



I definitely feel this effect whenever I use this product. I can feel the sebum and whiteheads popping up when I massage this oil over my skin.

Price: I think this is around 14 000Won for 150ml.

Scent: It's has a soft cherry blossom scent. It's not too strong and it usually disappears after you cleanse the oil off. 

Texture: It's of a thin, almost watery consistency - definitely very easy to massage around the face. 

Performance: Because of the consistency, this product is a breeze to massage around the face. I don't need to apply any pressure. I do need to massage around my eyes a bit more than the rest of my face to get the waterproof eyeliner and mascara off. During this time, I can using feel little bits of sebum (the ones that you can feel but you don't want to squeeze) come out of my skin. When I add water, it emulsifies to a milky liquid which is really easy to rinse off. It doesn't emusify nearly as much as the Nature Republic Cleansing Oil.  As I rinse my face, usually all my makeup comes off, even my waterproof eyeliner and mascara. If you have a hard time getting those off, just let the cleansing oil sit on your face for for about 20 seconds (I don't recommend any more than that because this product does have mineral in it), it should lift the makeup off. My eyes get a little blurry if I get this product in but if I rinse a few times, it usually clears up really easily.  After I cleanse off this product, my skin feels reallly clean and refreshed. There isn't any residue left over. I usually follow up with a cleansing foam, just to make sure my skin is clean.

Demonstration:
On my skin from left to right: lip tint, concealer, eyeliner, eyeshadow. As you can the cleansing oil is slipping off my arm easily.

After I massage the oil over the makeup and given it one rinse: Even before I add water, I can see that all of the makeup with the exception of the lip tint has lifted up.

After a couple of rinses: Unlike with the Nature Republic Cleansing Oil, you can see that almost all of the milky liquid has been rinsed off. There is still a bit of lip tint on my arm - that little bit is almost impossible for me to remove with ANY of my cleansing oil stuff.


Ingredient: The ingredients aren't listed online but I've seen pictures on some blogs. The second ingredient is mineral oil. 

The Good:
- cheap
- really effective
- cleans my pores - I can feel clog pores unclogging
- takes all my makeup off (with the exception of a bit of lip tint).
- relaxing scent
- easy to use

The Bad:
- The second ingredient is Mineral Oil 

Overall: A
I love using this product to remove my makeup because it does the job and makes my skin feel so fresh and clean afterwards. I'm planning to pick up the full size once I'm finished with my Nature Republic Chamomile Cleansing Oil. 

4 comments:

  1. You always review the product that other blogger havent.I really want to try the cleansing oil :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the great review!

    ReplyDelete

ChrissieTee. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top