Haul of My First Week Back in Canada

Thursday, November 7, 2013
One of the first things I did upon arriving back in Canada, was to hit search for all the cosmetic things I had wanted to buy when I was in Korea. Here are some of the things I bought. I doubt the list will end here. 

 1. Wet and Wild Eye Shadow Trio in Silent Treatment: I have purchased this before but the purple-taupe colour smashed into fine powder when I dropped it. Well, I dropped again and my favourite colour is slightly smashed again though not as bad as before.



 2. Maybelline Baby Lips in Strike A Rose: I loved the one in Cherry Lips, hopefully this will have a similar formula. 




 3. Tarte Off the Cuff Palette: There are 4 blushes in this palette and 1 bronzer. I've always wanted to try a Tarte Blush. I originally intended to purchase just one - Exposed but for one single to be $31 CDN compared with 5 for $50, I chose the palette - more selection and too great of a deal to pass up. 




 4. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Sweetheart: I've heard a lot of raves about this and am excited to try it out!


5. Urban Decay Basic Palette - I've always wanted to look for the perferct mattes for a natural eye look and I think I've found them in this palette. I've wanted it since it first launched but there was no Sephora in Korea.  The only thing that bother's me is that the plastic case smells really strong and weird.. does anyone else smell that?





0 comments:

Post a Comment

ChrissieTee. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top